Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Diamond Studs for the Princess



Well, Saige is now a true girly girl! We had her ears pierced on Saturday evening while we were out shopping. I almost backed out last minute but Scott took control of the situation and sat right down in the chair, placed her on his lap and was ready to rock. Had I been alone @ the mall her little ears would probably still be naked. It took me three trips to the mall when Kaylee was her age before I actually went through with the piercing, she was 14 months @ the time. Saige was a trooper, she flinched and cried for about 5 seconds , then smiled and giggled at us!! I was nervous for nothing, as usual!! (: She looks like a completely different baby now....they are so cute! I initially wanted her birthstone but went with 14kt white gold diamond studs...they will match more than the birthstone would of. Now Daddy has 3 girls to buy jewelry for, the people @ JBR just love to see him coming!! (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment