Friday, March 20, 2009

Chipmunk Cheeks

Well, everything went well...I'm in an extreme amount of pain but I guess that was to be expected. I feel like someone beat my face with a baseball bat and it looks it too. I resemble Theodore the chipmunk per Kaylee (: At least there isn't any bruising..yet. I'm sure as soon as I start to feel better that will show up. Yesterday was pretty much take medicine, sleep, take more medicine and sleep again. Today I attempted chopping up cooked noodles with Italian dressing ans some crab meat. It took me almost an hour to eat what I had filled in one of Saiges bowls. What a waste of time that was. I was hungry again before I was full...if that's possible. My jaw is the worst part, I can only open it a tiny bit...making talking,eating or drinking near impossible. The talking part probably makes Scott happy, however now I just text him a bazillion times a day! Well, that's all I have for now. Time to nap again (;

No comments:

Post a Comment