Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Theres a light at the end of the tunnel!!!

I'm almost afraid to say this but I think we are over the bug!!! Saige is getting better everyday....we took her back to see the Dr. on Monday b/c she was still having some respiratory difficulty but he said I was basically doing everything he would have recommended anyhow. We'll continue with the Neb treatments when she needs them and he wrote for a 5 day course of Prednisone to help open her up however it is most awful tasting stuff and even the smallest drop causes her to start gagging and eventually she vomits, so I've set that aside and we'll see how she does without it. She is finally starting to eat semi-normal. She drank an entire 6 ounce bottle tonight before bed!!!! We've still got the cool mist humidifier going next to the co-sleeper and I think that's helping a great deal. Speaking of the co-sleeper, I need to take a pic of her in it. She's 7 months and 20lbs - way to big for the mini co-sleeper!! Ha Ha, she looks twice as big laying in it but I'm finding it REALLY HARD to put her in her own room. I like being able to have her right next to me but not in my bed. I can't imagine her being all the way across the hall( ha ha 5 feet)!!! I almost had Scott convinced into buying the original co-sleeper, which is much larger, on Sunday @ BabiesRUs but he nicely said no by asking me why I spent money so much on her crib if I didn't plan on her ever sleeping in it! LoL. I love the co-sleeper and think it was worth every penny!! We have the mini-co sleeper convertible, which is def. a space saver!! It converts to a play yard/pack n play/changing table and has wheels on one end for easy room swapping but we have always just kept it attached to the bed. I highly recommend it for anyone! I wish I would have bought the original, she would of been able to sleep in that thing until she well over one yr but on the down size, it would take up a lot of room. If I think of it, I will have to take a pic of Saige in it so you can see what I'm talking about! Anyhow....I'm hoping we're all on our way to better health....cause by all means we're ready for it!!! (:

Kaylee loves her new Hair Wraps!! She loves wearing her hair like mommy after a bath!



They are so light weight & have a small loop button on the"tail" to keep it in place!!



Saige is finally getting the hang of sitting up!!



Daddy's Favorite little Brown Cow!!



Feeling much better!! <3

1 comment:

  1. i am glad everyone is feeling better!
    i wish i had better luck with the co-sleeper, haha. are those the hair turbine thingys....i dont even know what they are called. do they make them for kids now?!

    ReplyDelete