Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Photo Shoot with Amy Davis

The girls & I met with a woman who does photography sessions out of her home. A friend of mine had a great experience so we thought we would give it a shot. I'm so glad we did because she was wonderful! she was very patient with the girls and it was such a calm, relaxed atmosphere! She continued to snap pictures the entire time we were there, giving me so much to choose from. The price was right and I have the copy right release to all 308 photo's....so I can print what I want, when I want!!! I wish I had gone to her before going last week and spending $200.00 @ JCP on Easter pictures!!! anyhow, I can't wait to go back in a few months and have more done (with Daddy this time ). To see the entire set go to http://photographybyamy.smugmug.com/Client%20Proofs%202009 . We are proof # 398

























2 comments:

  1. The pictures turned out great!!! Saige is getting to be such a big girl :)...they are beautiful!!! I LOVE that Easter bunny ears with the basket picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pics turned out soooooooo cute! they are all too adorable! i love the tutu ones! i wanna do that with rileigh.....thats why i need another girl :)

    ReplyDelete