Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another year older

The girls were waiting for me when I got home !

Well...I thought I would stop having birthdays @ 25 but they keep creeping up on me! Anyhow...I had a wonderful birthday on Saturday, even though I had to work the majority of the day. Friday night Scott & I went to dinner with the girls. On Saturday the girls @ work ordered in Pizza to celebrate then when I got home Scott & the girls had a beautiful card and a new Lap Top for me!!!! I was super psyched, I had a feeling I was getting one but he out did himself and got one twice as nice as I had picked out!! He loves me and is always trying to make me happy. That night we went to Chelsie & Darren's for Pizza, Wings and Cake. ( It was also Darren's birthday!) I had to be back into work at the crack of dawn Sunday so we were home and in bed before 9pm. It may sound like a typical quiet birthday but it was honestly one of the best I've had. I'm so grateful for all that I have <3

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kristin! (a day late) Looks like you had a nice evening after work. Hope you enjoy your new lap top (make sure you put a good virus scan on it ~ I like the Norton 360 Premier. Glad everyone in your household is feeling better. Hopefully we will all be better too. We all still have a few more days on antibiotic :-( I hate being sick!!!

    Kiss the girls for me!

    <3 Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh...that's so sweet! Happy LATE Birthday :)Enjoy that new laptop!!! I'm STILL using Jimmy's lol..maybe I'll let him read your post to get an IDEA hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i feel like the worst friend :( saturday i was sooooo busy with all the church stuff i had going on that i forgot to wish you one! well i am glad it was good and you finally got your laptop ;) the best feeling in the world is when your child thinks to do something for you on your special day their little cards and presents mean the most!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete