Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter





These are posted backwards!! Kaylee fell asleep shortly after the hunt...she was whooped and the Big Bunny Papa Scott & Gramma Diane brought over was the perfect pillow!


Time to count the eggs!!!

Hmm...did a bird leave that egg there??

Trying to keep Saige involved...lol

My loves <3

Good Morning!!

Saige and her bunny!!


Well, Easter wasn't a huge thrill but I think Kaylee enjoyed it just the same. As for Saige it was just another day. I had to work of course ~ every holiday or special occasion seems to fall on my weekend to work ): It wasn't too bad though, Kaylee was up before I left and got her Basket. We read the Bunny's note and talked about finding eggs when I got home. She went to her Mema's for a couple of hours too, which kept her occupied and gave Scott time to hide all the egss in the yard. I was home around 3 and boy was it a cold egg hunt!! She had 18 eggs to find and by egg # 5 I was starting to make obvious hints!! LoL (: Later we ditched the traditional dinner and went to the Loop...tasted great & I didn't have to do a thing. Next year I'll be off and we'll have the whole sha-bang. The girls made out like bandits of course...candy, toys, money, movies...


3 comments:

  1. I feel terrible now. I fixed a dinner for about 10 and it ended up to be just Scott and I....luckily Ryan and Amanda stopped by to say Happy Easter so they had a very little to eat ~ they just finished their dinner at Crystals so they were full. Shelby ended up spending a unplanned sleep over at his cousins, Sharlie had to work, Skyler went to his gf's for dinner and Scotty was at Myrtle Beach.....was a very sad sad Easter for us. The highlight was bringing the girls their bunnies.

    Glad they enjoyed their egg hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me - had Scott known, lol, we would of been down for dinner!! The girls loved their bunnies, Kaylee scooped up the pink one of course...but Saige didn't mind (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. your girls are so cute! next year we should plan a massive egg hunt together! :) the easter bunny spoiled my kids too ;) you never think you have that much until you put it all together, lol.

    ReplyDelete