Sunday, April 5, 2009

8 months already?!











Wow time is moving so quickly! I wish I could stop the clock and just enjoy the moment for a little longer. Saige is now 8 months old - hard to believe her 1st birthday is around the corner. Kaylee will be 6yrs old just 4 days before Saige turns one. Above are a few pictures of Saige on her 8th month anniversary! LoL....some people say I'm picture crazy, but it's the best way for me to hold onto these memories and I don't want to miss a single one!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE her rolls...is that wrong to say?!! LOL...When the heck is she gonna get some hair on that little head!!!!! Watch it grow in the most beautiful thick hair ever haha...she's adorable...and I'm the same way with pics...it's a mom thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so dang cute! i just wanna come and tickle her! lol. she always has a smile on her face. time does fly, i can remember that one hot summer day when you were huge and soooo over being prego, haha. cute crib too!

    ReplyDelete